Responsible for performing various research, data analysis, knowledge sharing, and knowledge management tasks. Assist Air Force leaders in better understanding available capabilities and trends related to training, education and learning development and management in industry, academia, and other government entities to enhance Air Force human capital development across the learning spectrum. Manage results from research efforts and data collection to be shared across multiple organizations and for use to inform, make decisions and develop strategy for Air Force human capital.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- As part of a government led Multi-Functional Team (MFT), perform research and gather business intelligence from commercial industry and academic entities to identify, understand and apply available tools, methods, innovations, and best practices for training, education, learning development and learning management
- Maintain the latest understanding of the science, research, and application of human learning and thought processes in the federal government, private sector, academic, and non-profit organizations
- Perform literature reviews, analyze and integrate data from various sources, and develop metrics to monitor trends in human learning
- Analyze data, prepare reports and briefings on findings, and provide recommendations to Air
- Force leaders on effective strategies to inform and enhance human capital development strategy
- Disseminate analysis findings to stakeholders through development and preparation of a variety of written correspondence and documentation, including formal reports and briefings
- Attend meetings and brief results, as required, to Air Force leaders on trends in human capital development applied in private industry and academia
- Provide program management expertise
- Establish relationships and coordinate with multiple Air Force organizations, to include but not limited to HAF, AETC-SAS, HQ AETC Staff, REATOC, HQ AFPC and other organizations as needed
- Establish relationships and coordinate with representatives from various federal government, private sector, academic, and non-profit organizations
- Establish and maintain a current historical library of all research and analysis working files, correspondence, background papers, and briefings, etc., formatted to enable historical documentation and future analyses
- Master’s degree in cognitive science, educational and/or behavioral psychology, industrial and organizational psychology, or other related cognitive science discipline – reflecting advance training in human learning, cognition, memory and functionality of the human mind
- 4+ years of experience performing research, analyzing data, and preparing reports or briefings of findings
- Expert knowledge of human collaboration and collective intelligence, to include but not limited to, how people work together in teams
- Expert knowledge of various research methods and techniques
- Expert knowledge of academic literature on human learning and thought processes
- Expert analytical, written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word)
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a government led Multi-Functional Team (MFT)
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.