Datum Software currently seeking Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team in Charlotte, NC. A successful candidate will be responsible for proactive sourcing, crafting creative adverts for job boards, responding to candidate queries, and other recruitment administration required for specific areas of the business. You’ll take a consultative approach, working very closely with account managers and client managers to establish relationships, build talent pipelines and provide training and education around the recruitment process.
- Recruit, evaluate, schedule interviews and participate in the onboarding process
- Maintain a pipeline of active and passive candidates through various sources including, but not limited to networking events, social media, referrals and job fairs
- Partner with program managers to develop specifications/recruiting strategy for assigned roles
- Successfully review job description to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well as to ask questions that will help identify the right candidate(s)
- Present program manager with appropriate candidates and solid commentary for each candidate
- Manage recruitment for all corporate positions from junior to senior skill levels
- Provide consistent follow-up with all candidates
- Make recommendations regarding compensation package for job offer and close candidates
- Manage and update the applicant tracking system
- Take the appropriate steps to ensure new employees have seamless transition into the organization
- 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment, preferably in a government consulting firm
- Recruit highly specialized IT talent; recruiting engineers with the majority of the following technical backgrounds Big Data, Data Analytics, Java, C#/.NET, NodeJS, iOS, AWSDoD, Applications and System Architecture, Network Infrastructure and Security, Web and Application Software Development, and Database Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; professional attitude and strong organizational skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ high volume recruitment experience, at least 3+ years’ recruiting technical positions
- Experience using web recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience creating exceptional working relationships within a corporate environment
- Self-starter who can work effectively, independently as well as in cross-functional team environments
Datum Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.