We provide highly competitive benefits, flexible contracting, opportunities for growth and a dedication to employee satisfaction.
Contract to Hire
The Security Engineer-Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) assists in the GRC function. He/she generates and champions new ideas and initiatives and strives for process and technology improvements and excellence in the GRC function.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Participates in the strategy and day-to-day operations of the GRC function and team members.
• Organize data maintained in the company’s GRC system.
• Assist in PCI assessments and provide PCI guidance to various teams.
• Maintains Information Security policies, standards, procedures, technical security baselines, and awareness.
• Assists in identifying and gathering all Information Security metrics.
• Participates in driving Security Awareness in the Enterprise.
• Assist the team in managing the Third-party vendor and risk assessment processes.
• Supports and consults with stakeholders on information security issues
• Applies industry and internal best practices in solution of technical and business problems.
• Prepares recommendations and implements changes to work methods and procedures to make them more effective and/or to strengthen security measures
• Coordinates large-scale Information Security projects
• Serve as a technical mentor for newer or more junior team members
• Demonstrates initiative through driving and facilitating their specific information security squad to review, improve and implement needed process, best practices, technology and environment changes
. • Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as the ability to negotiate and bring consensus to diverse priorities of product development and solution delivery teams.
Education & Experience
• 5 or more years’ experience in an Information Technology related role.
• 3 or more years in an Information Security role or related.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field highly preferred.
• CISM, CISSP, PCIP, ISA, or equivalent certifications preferred.
• Ability to assess security risk, controls, and compliance in a variety of situations, architectures, and solutions.
• Experience performing information security risk assessments
. • Knowledge of GRC technology such as LockPath, ServiceNow GRC, Archer, Modulo, etc.
• Experience creating information security policies, standards, and authoritative documents.
• Strong understanding of industry frameworks and best practices (ex. NIST, ISO, OWASP, CIS, etc.)
• Experience with PCI assessments and requirements preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner.
• Ability to understand complex information systems, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Team player with proven skills in influencing people without having direct management authority and motivating them to successfully complete tasks within required timelines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Analytical thinking skills and a sense of urgency
12000 Findley Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Phone: (678) 740-0263
Looking for interesting projects, opportunities to advance and generous benefits? We’re hiring.