Web Analytics Implementation Specialist
- Interested in combining the art of web & mobile development with a love of marketing technology to help solve complex marketing needs.
- At least 2 years professional experience with front-end web development
- Experience with marketing technology tools such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, tag managers, and advertising pixels/tags
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 o
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding and work experience of cross-browser compatibility o Familiarity with optimizing responsive site code for improved load experience
- Working knowledge of tag management systems and analytics tools.
- Experience with optimizing responsive site code for improved load experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritize many projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other developers and other technically-focused professionals
- Experience with iOS or Android SDKs will be given preference
- BA/BS with a focus on Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Technical Marketing or related field preferred
Responsibilities will include contributing to marketing technology architecture and roadmap, helping solve business problems with specific solutions via either custom web applications or tool vendors, and helping drive implementation and optimization of marketing analytics tools and site code with IT.
- Someone who can speak marketing to the business team and can work as a developer.
- This role will support initiatives of major marketing groups, including Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, I
- nternational Marketing, and Analytics, as well as IT teams.
- • Manage administrative and development aspects of integrations between marketing systems and business systems
- • Assist in developing new user-facing features for both customers and internal use
- • Build and maintain a repository of enterprise architecture deliverables, methodologies and business development documents.
- Assess and recommend the technical feasibility for potential new tools
- • Implement and improve marketing pixels & tools implementation
- • Optimize implementations and site for maximum speed and scalability • Assist management of marketing tool infrastructure and architecture
- • Collaborate with IT to ensure proper implementation
- • Monitor current and future trends in the e-commerce, web, mobile, and digital marketing space that will influence internal software direction in the future.
- • Monitor performance and other SLAs of marketing technology products used
- • Work closely with business stakeholders on identifying gaps in capabilities and help develop solutions