Datum’s Government Solutions team is currently looking to hire an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst for the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program. Provide design and development of AFLSE’s business intelligence architecture. The BI Analyst will develop business intelligence design across multiple platforms and computing environments. The BI Analyst will work alongside the Datum technical team, government client’s and stakeholders.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Plan, design, implement, support for business intelligence reporting
- Develop and maintain BI procedures and documentation
- Works with end-users and developers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Ability to analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively and communicate findings
- Identify root cause of problems with reports or data sets
- Prepares analytic dashboards, reports and visualizations to provide insights and help our end-users improve performance
- Migrate data and applications from legacy platforms to cloud infrastructure
- Design data warehouse solutions
- Provide enterprise reporting and analytics solutions
- Assist with serviceoriented architecture build and update
- Perform other data architecture or infrastructure activities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related IT field
- 5+ years of experience with data visualization/BI tools
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles, design and practices
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, PowerBI and/or Qlik
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively with leadership, teammembers and customers
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.