|Location: San Antionio , Texas|
|ID Number: #AFLSE - IA|
The Datum Infrastructure Administrator will provide the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program with maintenance and infrastructure support. The AFLSE program is located at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. AFLSE is a cloud-based learning ecosystem that will allow students to learn anywhere, anytime and on any device.
The Datum Infrastructure Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the AFLSE system infrastructure and networks, backing up databases, installing and updating software, installing and rebuilding existing servers as well as other processes. The Infrastructure Administrator is responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of problems quickly.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Establish and maintain network users, user environment, directories, and security
- Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to any security breaches or usability concerns and regularly upgrade systems as needed
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system
- Develop and communicate standards for use, operations, and security of network, computers, and data
- Develop and implement disaster recovery procedures
- Document and implement policies and procedures related to all systems hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security, and backup
- Train users on software and equipment usage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other IT related field
- 2+ years of experience as a systems administrator managing hardware and software
- Security+ CE or equivalent IAT Level I certification
- Secret clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, preferred
- Expert analytical, written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word)
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a government led Multi-Functional Team (MFT)
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.