Network Automation Lead
Long Term Contract
- Serve as the firm-wide technical expert in network automation and programming.
- Technical leadership role for the creation of a network automation discipline and standards across the global network in all networking contexts.
- Engineer and implement a global network automation framework and help train staff and stakeholders.
- L4/L3 operational support of the network automation service.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in a technical engineering role for networks.
- Hands on experience in network programming and engineering network automation
- Proven ability to work hands on as well as in a strong technical leadership capability in a global organization. Strong communication skills across engineering staff and Sr. executives.
- Expert skills in automation platforms and programming languages, including but not limited to: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack, Django platforms.
- Programming expert in Java, Perl, TCL, or other relevant languages.
- Adequate to expert skills in Enterprise Network technologies
- Knowledge and experience in network management platforms and control environments, more specifically, Lifecycle and infrastructure hygiene, network hardware and software testing and certification, project delivery and execution in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Network Security technologies. Experience with Network management technologies is a plus.
- If interested: Pl email your resume to :Dany@datumsoftware.com