Datum’s Government Solutions team is currently looking to hire an experienced Solutions Architect for the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program. Provide technical expertise in architecture, design, development and implementation of software solutions for the AFLSE program. The Solutions Architect will work alongside the Datum technical team, government client’s and stakeholders.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide architecture expertise while collaboratively working with stakeholders in all areas of the business and IT to help achieve project objectives
- Facilitate and assist with efforts to define the future state of the enterprise
- Provide clear guidance and assistance on moving from current state architecture towards the future state through architectural strategies and roadmaps
- Ensure effective governance of defined industry and project team software practices and standards
- Demonstrate and create prototypes, build reference architectures and define other effective solutions
- Research and development efforts accordingly through proof of concept implementations, workshops, etc.
- Demonstrate innovative and effective solutions that align with the organization’s objectives
- Collaborate with various IT groups in continuously creating and modifying technology standards and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related IT field
- 5+ years of related Solutions Architect experience
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively with leadership, teammembers and customers
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.