Sr. PHP Developer-- Alpharetta, GA
For this role, we need someone driven, willing to work in a fast-paced environment, loves learning new technologies and is up-to the challenge of helping us build the next generation of our platform.
• 5 - 7 years of Software Engineering experience
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Proficiency in English is a must
• Participate in the process of converting functional requirements into technical design models
• Follow design guidelines to implement great user experiences
• Write automated unit tests
• Give helpful code reviews
• Follow coding standards, software management processes, etc.
• Maintain and contribute to internal code libraries
• Take ownership of the entire code base (tools, application and libraries). This means learn as much as possible and find ways to make things better.
• Remain up to date on industry advancements and share with the team
• Assist in maintaining the environments that run our applications
Must Have skills:
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming in PHP
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns like Model View Controller, Factory, Adapter, etc.
• Working experience on GIT source control system works, like forking, branch management and promoting
• Experience writing and shipping a PHP application using a third party framework like Zend
• HTML5 and CSS proficiency
The following skills would be a plus:
• Experience setting up and maintaining web apps in a UNIX/Linux environments
If interested: Pl email your resume to :Dany@datumsoftware.com