Long term Contract
- 2+ Years of Software Development Experience Strong Object Oriented Programming (no particular language in mind)
- 12-Factor Development Experience Hands On Experience with multiple CI/CD tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, or Concourse.
- Customer Driven and Focused on Delivering the Best Solution Team Oriented / Team Player
Must be willing to contribute within a team environment Preferred: Containerization Experience(Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundary, etc) AWS Native Experience (S3, Lambda, etc) Experience with Serverless Computing and Functions Solid Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- This position within the DevOps Center of Excellence team within the Application Services .
- The individual in this role will contribute specifically to the features and capabilites within the PaaS Application Development team.
- The purpose of this team is to enable teams to effectively develop cloud native applications within the Cloud environment which now includes an AWS component.
- This team is responsible for enabling developers through documentation, application examples, support and the development of utilities on the platform.
- The PaaS App Dev team works closely with the development tools team and the paas infrastrucuture teams to enable the aforementioned capabilities.
- The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects