BackEnd Java Developer #26675
|Location: Eagan, Minnesota|
|ID Number: #26675|
BackEnd Java Developer
Long term Contract
BackEnd Java Developer: The J2EE Developer shall have experience in developing and modifying applications.
They have accountability for technology deliverables, developing detailed design documentation and programming.
They have knowledge of API Development and Layered Architecture principles.
They possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey ideas, reports, issues, and other deliverables.
• JEE with WebSphere Application Server 9.x or JBOSS/OpenShift
• Microservices/APIs and/or Web Services using - Swagger - JSON - XML (for Legacy Services) - Postman/SOAPUI
• Solid Experience with Frameworks - Spring Frameworks (Boot, Rest, Security, Batch, JMS) - Other Frameworks (Gradle, MyBatis, SLF4J)
• Developer Testing Experience - TDD (Test Driven Development) using - Assertion Libraries (chai, Junit) - Jasmine, Cucumber - Test Management Tools (Jira/Zephyr)
• Solid Database Experience - SQL development Skills (must have) - PL/SQL programming experience - Oracle 18c - TOAD • CyberSecurity Experience - Implementation oAUTH2 and/or JWT - Concepts (PCI, PII, Privacy Design)
• Cloud Environment Experience (desired) - RedHat OpenShift - AWS Additional Experience
- Experience with version control software (GitLab)
- Asynchronous communication with IBM MQ
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of J2EE development experience, preferred Desired Skills
-Experience with working in an Agile (Jira) environment utilizing DevOps pipelines using Jenkins
- Self starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment. -MSOffice -MSVisio.
'-Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
-Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions. -Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
'-Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
-Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
-Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
'-Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
-Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
-Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
-Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business