SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Yardi Developer will provide technical support and create software enhancements for Yardi Voyager modules. This role will develop and test system enhancements, support ongoing maintenance and troubleshoot performance issues that arise. He/she will assist with resolving Yardi helpdesk tickets to ensure that system performance is optimized.
- Provide technical guidance and development support regarding Yardi Voyager software functionality.
- Modify Yardi Voyager modules by analyzing, defining and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
- Design, develop, and code Yardi system enhancements based on project specifications and user needs.
- Install, test and debug system enhancements to ensure system performance standards are met.
- Create, document and maintain necessary process documentation for system users.
- Follow-up with business partners to ensure system enhancements meet user requirements and monitor solutions to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Support ongoing maintenance of system enhancements to ensure software is optimized.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues with operating system, database and SQL.
- Assist with resolving Yardi Voyager helpdesk tickets by managing tickets submitted daily by system users, when needed.
- Identify and recommend system improvements, best practices for technical development and other innovative practices that will enhance Yardi Voyager system functionality.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primarily working indoors, office environment.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience and/or education
- Minimum 7 years of direct Yardi Voyager development of the full stack – DB, user layer, business logic, compiler and Saas environments
- Experience directly supporting Yardi Voyager Accounting modules to include writing custom reports, developing accounting tables and resolving issues in the SQL environment.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of using Structure Query Language (SQL), SSRS, SSIS technologies
- Experience using Voyager to troubleshoot helpdesk tickets
- Experience with Extract Transform and Load (ETL) functionality
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-growth company