The Business Analyst will lead efforts to understand and enhance user experiences of IT applications. This role will meet with business leaders to analyze user needs and drive projects to completion using agile processes. At times this role may assist with training efforts to implement application solutions. The Business Analyst will be working in a fast-paced startup environment and have access to the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Meet with business leaders across to understand user experiences of applications. Gather feedback about application strengths, pain points, training and operational needs.
- Analyze user feedback, determine project objectives and feasibility. Assists in road mapping to prioritize work plans, establish timelines, project estimates and resource plans.
- Act as liaison for IT application projects. Provide status reports to stakeholders, address questions and explain technical information into easily understood concepts.
- Drive IT application projects forward using agile processes and ensuring business and development teams are leveraging best practices.
- Execute project objectives in adherence to budget, schedule and scope. Resolve or escalate issues that arise with project execution. Consult with project stakeholders regarding project changes when necessary.
- Monitor and track performance to ensure milestones are reached. Update others when key milestones are met.
- Manage and coordinate quality assurance resources when needed.
- Collaborate with Training and Development team to develop training curriculum, job aids or other relevant content to ensure end users understand how to implement application solutions.
- Collect, analyze and summarize project data. Send reports or prepare presentations to communicate application enhancements to the broader organization.
- Scan the application environment continuously to identify projects to enhance operations.
- Stay abreast of emerging knowledge, practices, trends and technologies to enhance user experiences of applications. Recommend and implement solutions that enhance company operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education And Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with information technology project management
- High Proficiency with Microsoft programs such as Office, SQL Server and Dynamics
- Understanding of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum
- Proven ability to communicate technical information into an easily understood concepts
- Proven ability to act as a business partner across various departments
Datum Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.