Identity and Access Management Security Engineer #27072
|Location: Eagan, Minnesota|
|ID Number: #27072|
IAM Security Engineer
Long Term contract
- Demonstrates a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in OPM, Sudo, AAM, Active Directory and CyberArk, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
AD/PAM 3-5 years of experience
Responsible for the design, testing, implementation, management, and deployment of Privileged Access Management (CyberArk) technology
. Develop services for the enterprise in support of the corporate security policies. Essential Responsibilities*:
• Design and implement CyberArk On-demand Privileges Manager (OPM) and Sudo management
• Support with the design and upgrade of CyberArk 10 to 11
• This position plans and develops security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
• Works with management and other personnel to identify security best practices and applies a risk-based approach to information security.
• Work with the Senior SME covering the security aspects of CyberArk architecture and development. Basic Entry Requirements:
• Direct experience working on large CyberArk Implementations
• CyberArk OPM and Sudo implementation within an enterprise environment
• Performed CyberArk solution upgrade
• Collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance
• Escalation point, provide guidance and direction for resolution of escalated issues
• Liaise between customers, infrastructure and cross functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
• Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
• Work in solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions involving AWS, Active Directory and CyberArk
• 4+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management engineering Major Skills and Competencies:
CORE COMPETENCIES: • Technical Expertise -
Demonstrates a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in OPM, Sudo, AAM, Active Directory and CyberArk, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.