Datum Software has a Network Administrator position open in Hampton, VA. This is a Full Time Position.
CLEARANCE LEVEL: Current U.S. Secret Security Clearance prior to work, able to obtain U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance (plus to already possess).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of five (5) years of experience (seven (7) without bachelor’s degree) in network administration positions. At least three (3) years of experience must be on Air Force owned/operated networks.
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS, NX-OS, VMware Networking, and NetApp FC storage networking.
- At contract start, contractor shall possess certification(s) in accordance with DoD Manual 8570.01-M / Current Security + Certification (or its replacement), commensurate to IAT LVL II (Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP, or Cisco CCIE certification desirable)
- Experience supporting AOC operations within classified environments to include SIPRNet and JWICS.
- Completion of the Air Operations Center Initial Qualification Network Administrator course (AOCIQTNET), when provided by the Government.
- Physical Requirement: Work may involve sitting for extended periods. May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. Must have sufficient mobility to enter areas of manufacturing and military sites or facilities where necessary.
- Work Environment: Generally an office and data center lab environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
- Equipment and Machines: Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, fax, etc.), and/or other industry-specific equipment.
- Attendance: Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule and Performance Work Statement (PWS) contract is critical. Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements, when required.
- Other Essential Functions: Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must be able to travel when necessary to accommodate customer and program requirements.