TITLE: Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Montgomery, AL
CLEARANCE LEVEL: Current U.S. Secret Security Clearance prior to work, able to obtain U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance (plus to already possess).
We are currently sourcing for a System Administrator to install, configure, and maintain environments for DCAPES. Notifies users, developers/sustainers and end-users, in advance before making any changes to their development environments. Coordinates with the CIE, DISA, and GCCS-AF (I) to review the current state of the production environment along with any proposed or upcoming changes. Configuration Management of development and test environments.
- A Bachelor's degree or 6 years equivalent experience
- Required Industry Certifications: CompTIA- Security+
- 5+ plus years professional experience performing system administration
- 5+ in Solaris 10, 11 and RHEL 7, 8
- Solid grasp of virtualization technologies to include Oracle VM SPARC and VMware vSphere
- Solid grasp of storage management, ZFS and LVM
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, TLS and SSO
- Understanding of PKI concepts, certificate encoding, certificate containers
- Understanding of directory services: LDAP and NIS+
- Basic understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Proficiency in shell languages: Bash, ksh
- Experience administering the following or related systems: Oracle FMW 12c, OAM, OBIEE, OHS, OUD; HP Quality Center; Collabnet TeamForge; VMware vSphere; F5 Big IP
We shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.