Our client has recently completed the implementation of the Workday HCM solution across most of its businesses. We are now preparing to implement the Workday Learning management system as well as a separate LXP system to enhance our learning deployment for our business. These systems will replace our existing unintegrated solution.
The client is looking for a full-time Project Manager to play a key role in driving this learning infrastructure transformation. As the learning Project Manager, you will be a core leader for the end-to-end rollout of this solutions, including design, build, implementation, change management, and training.
• Serves as project manager for our global roll-out of Workday Learning and our selected vendor.
• Guides project team made up of diverse stakeholders, ensuring a high level of engagement and communication.
• Supports the HR team and external vendor project manager through requirements, design, build, testing and implementation.
• Builds relationships and influences individuals within and outside the HR and other functions.
• Prepares and presents to all levels of leadership and staff, including executive leadership.
• Develops and drives change management activities throughout the course of engagement.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of project management documentation (e.g. project charter, project schedule, project plan).
• Communicates and partners with stakeholders across the organization to deliver project on-time and on-budget.
• Identifies, assesses and manages key decisions and issues that may impact the project.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Project Management, or related degree or equivalent.
• 7+ years of HR system implementation project management experience, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing out large global projects.
• Key leadership positions on multiple learning system or similar HR implementations.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend//implement response strategies.
• Strong oral communication skills and ability to present to a variety of target audiences.
• Ability to work well cross-functionally, rapidly gain an understanding of applications, manage multiple projects with changing priorities and initiate projects with minimal guidance.
• Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions.
• Proven success working in a fast-paced environment.
• Cross-functional experience working across a variety of functions at a variety of levels.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust