The Billing & Contracts Administrator reports to the Director of Client Services and is expected to provide support for billing administration and contractual and/or operational compliance; such as invoice creation and tracking, and contractual documentation preparing, tracking, and filing.
The Billing & Contracts Administrator also works with the Finance team in preparing and submitting customer invoices, performing invoice audits, and tracking bills through the approval and payment process. The Administrator will also ensure the timely presentation of completed invoice documentation as required for annual audits.
Working with the Client Services and Sales team, the Administrator assists in preparation, tracking, and filing of contracts and amendments.
• Conduct invoice audits of customer invoices against pricing and contractual compliance as per existing agreements.
• Manage billing packet documents as per organizational and contractual requirements ensuring all required invoices include proper source documents demonstrating proof of service.
• Manage shipping, warehousing & invoicing files according to organizational processes. Monitor customer invoices through the approval and payment process.
• Analyze, track, and report non-compliance for billing process improvement.
• Provide effective customer service to internal and external representatives in all areas of invoice processes.
• Coordinate and facilitate invoice status updates Finance unit members, routinely. Conduct procurement file audits as assigned.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses and reports as assigned.
• Conduct and/or support any invoice/payment related analysis as it may require.
• Prepare modifications or other documentation for contracts and amendments using templates with guidance from Directors of Sales and Client Services.
• Communicate with the appropriate internal staff in the drafting of modifications or other contractual documents such as notices, letters or responses to issues with guidance from the Directors of Sales, Client Services, or the Managing Director as required.
• Monitor contractual documentation editing, reviewing, approval and execution processes, including final distribution and filing.
• Maintain contract files.
• Assist with other contractual compliance tasks as requested.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in billing auditing, administrative and data analysis experience.
• English fluency required including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading with the ability to conduct business in English.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
• Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards both daily tasks and longer term assignments.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work.
• Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Intermediate level in Excel required. Willingness to perform other duties as needed.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States of America.