Datum has an immediate opening for a Business Systems Analyst II to provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support on the USAF’s Maintenance Planning & Execution (MP&E) system. Candidate will provide expertise in maintenance program planning and management for such items as aircraft, missiles, engines, etc.
This position is in Fairborn Ohio at Wright-Patterson AFB. Presently, work will be performed via teleworking so candidate must have sufficient in-home internet capabilities.
Candidate will be a member of a strong team to perform the following tasks:
- Interact with a wide variety of personnel such as MP&E end-users, interfacing system partners, MP&E PMO, MP&E Functional community, DISA, and sustainment contractors.
- Perform Test/QA to ensure data integrity in MP&E.
- Assess planning documents and policy statements of potential impacts to the MP&E system.
- Support audits and requests for information.
- Review training programs to ensure it supports training needs and requirements.
- Implement FIAR, FISCAM, system security, and system/data interface requirements.
- Evaluate proposals to ensure correctness, consistency, completeness, and compliance with requirements.
- Maintain system documents in SharePoint and Shared Drive.
Candidate must have:
- Working knowledge of the USAF Maintenance Planning & Execution (MP&E) system; or equivalent functional knowledge of maintenance program planning/management.
- Working knowledge of USAF Maintenance processes, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum NAC (National Agency Check).
- Five years of functional and/or technical experience with MP&E or comparable programs.
- Efficient skills in MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, and utilization of SharePoint.
Highly desired qualifications:
- Experience supporting a Program Management Office with understanding of processes/procedures for ensuring system deployments, releases, and configuration management practices.
- Working knowledge of USAF Corporate Data Repository System (CDRS) and Information System Management Tool (ISMT).
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.