Cloud Microservices Developer
You will join a cross-functional team where we are developing a micro-services architecture based application on the cloud.
We need you to take ownership of part of the development, help with some DevOps tasks and work closely with the Management, Development, QA, InfoSec and Operation teams for the successful delivery of the software.
You will work with the different technologies of our stack:
- Java, Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud Data Flow…)
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud Native application development experience preferably AWS (Using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, EKS)
- Building CI/CD Pipelines
Nice to have
- Infrastructure as Code automation : Terraform
- Observability tools : Prometheus Operator, Jaeger, Grafana
- Build/release tools: GIT, Maven, GitLab-CI, and JIRA.
- Elastic Search
- Familiarity with Application Security tools : Checkmark, Ready API
- Development of Java micro-services
- Enhance our infrastructure coordinating with other teams, some of which are remote
- Automated builds, releases, GitLab-CI pipelines
- Coordinate releases including pre-release checks, validation of release change sets, release schedule, code freeze, etc.
- Work with InfoSec to ensure our product meets highest standards
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Understanding and experience of the Agile/scrum development methodology
- Willing to learn new technologies