Sr (SME) System Engineer #28711
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #28711|
Sr. System(SME) Engineer
Contract to Hire
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in IT with at least 4 year of information security experience in Identity and Access Management domain.
• BS/MS in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Services or equivalent.
• Understanding and experience with Cloud IAM as a Service such as AWS Managed Active Directory, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Identity Federation protocols such as SAML2, WS-Federation, OAuth and OpenID Connect
• Understanding and experience of virtual directory services, webservices and APIs, and microservices architecture and deployment
• Experience with design and implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions such as Ping, Cognito, Azure, ForgeRock, Okta, & CA
• Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices.
• Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives, and recommendations in information security management
• Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner.
• Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
• Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and colleagues, and support leadership directives
• Key industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP and cloud security certification for AWS, Azure and AD platforms
• Experience across IT domains such as application development, infrastructure, technical support and operations, or continuity of business
• Understanding and working knowledge of cybersecurity governance frameworks such as NIST and SANS
. • Produce enterprise-level designs for AWS including Cognito, Azure including Conditional Access, and Active Directory for global initiatives. Collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance.
• Lead steady state and continuous improvement efforts for Active Directory technologies for globally diverse solutions.
• Coordinate between infrastructure, application, and threat monitoring teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
• Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
• Developed, documented, and enforced the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of AWS, Azure, and Active Directory, and related systems.
• Support integration and authentication projects for 3rd party vendor solutions, SSO and cloud hosting. • Own and lead solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
Recommends solutions as appropriate for AWS, Active Directory, and Azure.