Associate Service Desk Specialist #28783
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #28783|
Associate Service Desk Specialist
Long Term Contract
Responsible for the warehousing, staging, and distribution functions to maintain a local inventory that provides quick access to mission critical equipment needed to support the business operation worldwide. Use established procedures and tools to analyze impact and fulfill service requests.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining defined warehouse standards across local and satellite locations.
Work in a team setting, sharing information and assisting others.
May require testing, cleaning, packaging and restocking of various types of equipment.
Communicate with other teams within the ETAM Organization.
• Previous warehousing experience a plus • Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to handle continuous interruptions and multiple tasks throughout the day, while managing workload and deadlines
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Software
• Working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
• Must meet all SIDA guidelines for badging to access secured areas
• Must be able to lift boxes of at least 50 pounds • Forklift driving experience (preferred)
• Operating a Hand Jack and other Warehouse equipment
• IT Equipment (Computers, laptops, switches, etc.) handling experience a definite PLUS
• Research disposition of equipment for appropriate handling, i.e., Deinstall, Defective, Retire, Recovery, etc.
• Updating and maintaining correct inventory counts within the specific assigned Stock IDs
• Utilize automated tools to perform various assigned daily assignments as determined by job function
• Provide research, analysis and problem resolution to team members
• Meet established Service Level Agreements for delivery or shipment of orders
• Handles multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously • Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment