We are activity recruiting a Jr, Business Consultant to assist in delivering process improvement solutions as a part of the Online Merchandising PMO Function. Leverage appropriate tools to develop sustained improvements that help the business meet goals and yield increased financial/operational returns. The role focuses on helping to deliver against strategic initiatives driving productivity efforts into the organization.
This is contract to hire opportunity.
- Delivers multiple small to medium process improvement projects/workstreams of moderate complexity. Collaborates in complex projects under the leadership of a Business Process Architect.
- Analyzes & develops solutions that facilitate continuous productivity & quality improvement.
- Responsible for identifying problem statements, customer expectations, executing projects to remove waste/defects, and building performance indicators to measure improvement.
- Conducts proactive and consistent research to identify process improvement opportunities including areas of focus, scoping, prioritization, deliverables, & successful outcomes.
- Owns facilitation and creation of deliverables such as Process Diagrams, Workflows, SOPs, Design Session (As Is | To Be), Status…etc.
- Assess and decides which methodology to apply and the tools | techniques to utilize to effectively lead each process improvement project.
- As necessary, leads charter development, stakeholder analysis, process design, improvement solutions, testing, and implementation plans through successful application of methodologies for each project.
- Partners with greater OPMO team members to deliver – Project / Change Management.
- Develops and coaches small internal project teams to understand methodologies, project requirements, timeline, etc. through clear & consistent communication.
- Manages relationships with mid-level business partners and stakeholders to drive improvement across the enterprise. Stakeholders include both Business and Technical resources.