- Recommend measures to improve system information security for all supported aspects of the OSC/AOC Weapon System, such as file access controls and software and physical safeguards.
- Participate in the review and evaluation of existing software procedures and recommend improvements to processes that contribute to automated data processing security incidents and the associated reporting procedures.
- Ensure planned and actual software and equipment installations are accomplished in accordance with applicable security policies and regulations.
- Advise user support personnel and functional users on security policies and procedures. Provide training and mentoring to new personnel as required.
- Implement and maintain password controls and procedures, and maintain user access controls (physical, personnel, and software and information security).
- Recommend policies and procedures to ensure security regulations and instructions are followed.
- Apply information security and information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery, installation, and maintenance of AOC Weapon System Software.
Ensure network configuration changes and hardware installations comply with applicable security regulations and instructions prior to implementation.
- Provide trouble ticket management, coordination, and resolution as a member of a global AOC/C2 system help desk.
- Assist with evaluation, administration, and monitoring of security authentication technologies.
- Serve as the OSC focal point for all AOC Weapon System information security matters, including:
- Risk analyses and creating, maintaining, and updating all applicable certification and accreditation packages in accordance with established timelines.
- Assist the higher-level Command and Control Information Systems Security Officer with conducting risk analyses, security tests, and security incident investigations.
- Conduct system security evaluations, audits, and reviews to facilitate the gathering, analysis, and preservation of information and assets related to computer security incidents.
- Lead the development and maintain system security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures intended for implementation in the event of a natural disaster.
- Coordinate with the C2 Configuration Management section to ensure all security issues are resolved prior to implementing any software changes or installations.
- Perform information assurance security control compliance inspections.
- Bachelor’s w/min 5 yrs. of experience or 7 yrs. without bachelor’s degree in a USAF AOC, or joint partner equivalent,
- Demonstrated proficiency maintaining the security posture of operational-level C2 and associated systems including, but not limited to, TBMCS, MAAP-TK, GCCS-J, JADOCS, VMware, ACAS, DISA STIG Viewer, HBSS, and Citrix with demonstrated expertise with the current AOC baseline security suite.
- Experience within a USAF Falconer AOC is preferred over joint experience.
- Knowledge of Certification and Accreditation Procedures for RMF and systems to include familiarity with AFI 17-101, 8570.01-M (or its replacement), EITDR, XACTA and EMASS.
- At contract start, contractor shall possess IAM LVL III certification(s) in accordance with DoD Manual 8570.01-M (or its replacement).
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.