• Manage existing accounts by processing orders, supporting order management activities throughout the purchase to pay lifecycle, and large order support to fulfillment.
• Data entry of sales invoice exceptions into procurement/accounting software for payment.
• Editing of invoices to ensure correct data matches sales information.
• Answering internal and external inquiries into invoices or sales charges including missing tax, additional shipping fees, unmatched invoices, etc.
• Communicates with and interacts with other corporate departments (e.g., as IT, National Sales, Operations, Pro team, Credit, etc.) to troubleshoot sales exceptions and evaluate and recommend process efficiencies
• Research transaction details via internal IT systems.
• Assisting customers with onboarding to our eProcurement purchasing platform and supporting National and Field Sales Teams with internal account setup and configuration to help drive new customer acquisition.
• Provides reporting on work units performed and related stats to provide insight into work load activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin or Computer Science
• 2+ years’ experience with business analysis and/or systems configuration
• 1-3 years Customer Support or Procurement experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working with eProcurement or digital purchasing systems