Software Test Director
Responsible for managing test and verification activities in support of the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program. Manage the evaluation and implementation of testing procedures and strategies for products, systems, modifications, or components. Manage the functional test areas and lead the test analysis and validation activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conducts analysis of functional requirements, change proposals, and current software and IT environment
- Develop and implements appropriate testing procedures for programs, systems, and software to ensure they satisfy and protect requirements
- Develop test plans for assigned systems/services/products
- Organize test activities and monitors execution of test activities
- Communicate to the test team (i.e., personnel performing user acceptance testing) any changes needed to the test deliverables and establish test completion criteria and expectations
- Compile data gathered during test activities, analyzes test date and evaluations test outcomes
- Provide objective evaluation reports detailing findings encountered during test activities and provide fielding recommendations to decision-makers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related IT field OR 5+ years of test experience
- 5+ years technical management experience
- Security+ certification
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively with leadership, team-members and customers
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.