Technical Support Analyst—Atlanta, GA
2-6 years of experience required
Responsibilities for this role family includes coordination with Business and Project teams to ensure that the organization standards are followed, service level agreements are established and followed and all deliverables meet requirements.
- Defines, redesigns, and documents operations processes and procedures.
- Gathers, develops, coordinates, and maintains requirements for operations projects from initial phase to final implementation, ensuring deliverables meet requirements.
- Maintains and communicates operations project status and issues.
- Participates in evaluations of operations tools, facilities, and technology. 'In addition to the above:
- Partners with project teams and business users regarding new systems development to ensure that operations standards are followed and prepares the operations staff to provide support
- Partners with support staff and vendors to ensure that existing systems comply with operations configurations and performance standards.
- Partners with application teams and business users to establish service level agreements for operations functions.