Business Consultant #26242
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #26242|
Long term Contract
• Hands-on tactical and strategic support for people, process and technology improvement projects including current state assessment, future state design, gap analysis.
• PMO expertise.
• Experience with the MS Office suite (including mastery of PowerPoint, Excel) and (strong skills in Visio, Project, and Word).
• Ability to be flexible, pivot quickly and seamlessly navigate risks and ambiguity while effectively navigating a dynamic project environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients.
• Excellent written communication, oral communication, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
• Strong meeting facilitation, negotiation, consulting and customer service skills.
• Ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Take responsibility for actions, projects, and people.
• Display initiative, act with confidence, and work under own direction. • Set high standards for quality to monitor and maintain initiative quality and productivity. • Gather comprehensive information to support decision making. • Adapt to changing circumstances and styles to suit different people or situations where needed. • Support the development of solutions (process, procedure, initiative) that improve approaches throughout IT. • Participate in the strategic review of business operations strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning requirements.