Responsible for test and verification activities in support of the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program. Execute testing procedures to ensure that software meets established standards. Develop and write testing scripts and plans to ensure that software functions as expected.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Review system release documentation
- Perform tests in accordance with test plan and guidance provided by Project Manager (PM) and/or Test Director
- Evaluate test results and provides assessments and recommendations that will be analyzed and included in the test summary report. Evaluations must be submitted in accordance with the test plan and guidance provided by the PM and/or Test Director
- Validate test criteria and expectations
- Monitor test conditions – create test cases and monitor execution of test cases
- Facilitate communication between test tea and technical team (i.e., government or contractor system or service developers/integrators)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related IT field OR 3+ years of test experience
- Security+ certification
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively with leadership, teammembers and customers
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.