The Datum Design Coordination Consultant will provide the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program with product life cycle management support in the area of product development, from inception through engineering design. The AFLSE program is located at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. AFLSE is a cloud-based learning ecosystem that will allow students to learn anywhere, anytime and on any device.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop conceptual and detailed designs by analyzing product and performance requirements
- Perform diverse and complex design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of software and system components by applying engineering principles
- Recommend and implement process control specifications and related documentation
- Conduct complex analyses and tests pertaining to the development of new designs, methods, materials or processes and complete required documentation by applying engineering principles and company standards, and generating detailed reports, procedures, or change proposals
- Provide knowledge of application interfaces and system integrations
- Troubleshoot and resolve application operational issues
- Demonstrated understanding of application and environment configuration as well as supporting Configure and support both test and production systems.
- Develop acceptance, engineering evaluation, development and qualification/certification test plans, procedures, and reports
- Prepare product or system layout and detailed drawings using customer and functional requirements
- Review drawings and layouts to ensure clarity, completeness, functionality, and conformity to standards, procedures, and specifications
- Identify design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and directs revisions and improvements to engineers or other designers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other IT related field
- 3+ years’ experience conducting assessments, designing processes, and implementing service management solutions
- Expert analytical, written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word)
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a government led Multi-Functional Team (MFT)
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.