|Location: Montgomery, Alabama|
|ID Number: #ILS-S|
Software Developer with Datum Software
Software Developer will implement standard methodology development techniques and perform testing as part of the software creation process. Requires a strong knowledge of generally accepted testing practices and business rules as well as the testing and development processes. Must understand automation of the release process and incremental development and testing of the changes required for a Sprint. Working under supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, you should be able to test and analyze software components to ensure usability and applicability to the business environment and customer during the software development life cycle including post-implementation/deployment phase.
- Develop relationships across multiple groups; Contributes to customer satisfaction through quality code and on-time delivery.
- Job requires testing per project demands, writing test cases, taking part in peer reviews, participating in design sessions and code reviews.
- Continuously focuses on and develops professional skills
- Pursues training /tools to fill needs.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Experience in RESTful Web Services development
5 years development experience with Java, JavaEE, and Spring
3 years of development experience with React JS, CSS, HTML
Demonstrate competency with SQL databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
Experience in developing scalable and secure applications.
AGILE/SCRUM Development practice experience
Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Desired Skills for Consideration
Technical College Degree