Datum Software currently seeking Employee Relations Specialist to join to our team in Johns Creek. GA. A successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating our company’s efforts to create and maintain a strong and positive relationship with its consultants.
- Builds relationships with all consultants in order to foster a more open and communicative environment and provides support to all consultants in relation to understanding company and client policies.
- Provides coaching and guidance to management through the onboarding lifecycle of the consultant including direct assistance in the onboarding, performance management and termination processes while partnering with our clients.
- Give consultation and coaching on consultant performance improvement and manage the consultant management in regard to employee relations and corrective action.
- Meets with employees to discuss questions or issues pertaining to Company Policy and makes recommendations that effectively resolve problems, by using judgment consistent within standards, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate policies pertaining to Human Resources to employees at all levels as needed.
- Organize and facilitate yearly projects including Community Service Day, Employee Appreciation Day, Golf Tournaments, Holiday Luncheon and gift.
- 3-5 years’ experience in human/employee relations preferable with a consulting agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and reporting to senior internal and external business leaders and stakeholders.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Datum Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.