We need a well-experienced RPA Process Engineer (or Analyst) that is actively using Blue Prism. Our client has a significant number of automation opportunities and our new Center of Excellence will help realize those efficiencies.
As an RPA Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the documentation and communication of automation processes. You will also hydrate the RPA/Blue Prism Backlog of processes to be assigned to the RPA Development team. You will also ensure that the team site is kept current and RPA process communications and collaboration with our Business Partners continues to increase in value and visibility.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Discover new RPA opportunities through continued communication with Business Partners and Technology Planning Teams.
- Guide requirements discussions with technology and business partners.
- Liaise with the business to establish actions, applications, outcomes, and constraints of process operating.
- Investigate new process opportunities, assess feasibility, and accurately estimate new processes development time needed.
- Ensure the current business process is fully understood and documented via Process Definition Document.
- Gather documentation about the process and recording the process as it will be automated. Additionally, the responsible for the Automation Scope, Initial Process Assessment, Functional Requirements Questionnaire, and Process Definition Document. This includes creating the document, coordinating with the RPA Developers and the business and getting approval of the documents from all parties. These documents will be used to create a Rough Order of Magnitude Estimate for RPA Development.
- Apply robotic process concepts and Blue Prism functionality to design the process for a Blue Prism Developer.
- Design Blue Prism Solutions and create the Solution Design Document with Developers. This includes creating the document, coordinating with the RPA Developers and the business and getting approval of the documents from all parties.
- Work collaboratively with teams to encourage RPA growth and awareness.
- Communicate status, issues, and risks to management and tech leads on a regular basis.
- Communicate progress and opportunities to management and tech leads regularly.
- Improve skills in automation products by completing automation certifications.