UX Designer in Philadelphia, PA
This position translates customer problems and imperatives into a design road map that provides a customer-inspired integrated vision of the overarching journey for the applicable Business Unit, including new modules and persona-based feature sets, innovations under consideration, and reinvention of current technology assets, as well as future ideas flowing from innovation experiments.
The UX designer contributes to the delivery of Human-Centered Design processes and deliverables for a specific project or product. This role focuses on application flow, feature prioritization, and ensuring the UX design meets the needs of users. The position will also assist in the strategy for the product.
• Define the user experience for multiple product and projects using tools such as wireframes, prototypes, and process flow diagrams.
• With input from the design researcher and others, ensure user needs are met via prioritized feature solutions and defined application flow.
• Manage the product design deliverables for the project.
• Stay up to date with new technologies and trends in the web design space.
• Implement advanced human-centered design processes.
• Assist in the developing strategy for the customer-facing product/application.
• Generate new ideas at the product level and project level; prepare implementation plans.
• Ensure functional and visual consistency between various customer-facing products/applications.
• Develop a good working relationship with a wide range of stakeholders to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques.
• Establish and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders, users, and product/technology staff.
• Work closely with visual designers and web developers, providing limited direction as necessary.
• Generate new ideas at the product level and present to department colleagues.
• Ensure users are considered at every phase of the product development process.
• Collaborate with User Experience coworkers and technology staff.