As an RPA Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the documentation and communication of automation processes. You will also hydrate the RPA/Blue Prism Backlog of processes to be assigned to the RPA Development team. You will also ensure that the team site is kept current and RPA process communications and collaboration with our Business Partners continues to increase in value and visibility.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Discover new RPA opportunities through continued communication with Business Partners and Technology Planning Teams. Manage the pipeline of automation requests at an enterprise level from request to candidate process.
- Investigate new process opportunities, assess feasibility, and accurately estimate new processes development time needed.
- Guide requirements discussions with technology and business partners. Liaise with the Business to establish actions, applications, outcomes, and constraints of process operating. Successfully manage relationships across the enterprise with the Technology Organization and the Business.
- Perform analyst role and lead analysts to gather documentation about the process and recording the process as it will be automated. Additionally, the responsible for the Automation Scope, Initial Process Assessment, Functional Requirements Questionnaire, and Process Definition Document. This includes creating the document, coordinating with the RPA Developers and the business and getting approval of the documents from all parties. These documents will be used to create a Rough Order of Magnitude Estimate for RPA Development.
- Apply robotic process concepts and Blue Prism functionality to design the process for a Blue Prism Developer.
- Design Blue Prism Solutions and create the Solution Design Document with Developers. This includes creating the document, coordinating with the RPA Developers and the business and getting approval of the documents from all parties.
- Provide direction and support to individual RPA developers regarding the RPA Pipeline and RPA development activities. Familiar with Blue Prism tool and methodology. Work with developers with coding standards and performing code reviews in early team and process development. Work collaboratively with teams to encourage RPA growth and awareness.
- Develop RPA education and marketing collateral including PowerPoint presentations, videos, web content, and emails. Deliver education from planned campaigns and on-demand to individuals small & large groups.
- Communicate metrics, status, issues, and risks to management and tech leads on a regular basis.
- Communicate progress and opportunities to management and tech leads regularly.
- Improve skills in automation products by completing automation certifications.