Business Analyst #27074
|Location: Eagan, Minnesota|
|ID Number: #27074|
Business Analyst '
Long Term contract
• Knowledge of Information Systems, Business Administration/Technical Writing
Responsible for consultation to the internal and external team member. Possess expertise in the area he/she supports and has technical understanding of the business unit’s systems, capabilities, and respective technologies.
Analyze user processes and requirements.
. Assist in business process redesign as needed. Maintain communication with stakeholders and team members and promote a team environment.
• Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation, assuring requirements meet standards
. • Interact with users, other portfolios, vendors, and business for full life cycle of project.
• Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as necessary.
• Assist in maintenance and communication of project status reports and tracking.
• Develop use cases and functional specifications and coordinate the capture of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
• Develop and manage user acceptance criteria.
• Coordinate the process to analyze, evaluate, implement, and maintain systems developed internally and/or externally with an outside vendor.
• Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit and risk analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations.
• Assist in establishing end user training.
Basic Entry Requirements:
• Knowledge of Information Systems, Business Administration/Technical Writing, and has great soft skills with at least five (5) years of IT and/or business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.