Datum Software is looking for an energetic, innovative and experiencedSocia Media/Marketing Specialist to join our team! The ideal person will be a continuous learner, following and captivating the trends of recruitment marketing and incorporating best practices into our recruitment marketing strategy to successfully and strategically attract top talent.
In this role, you will drive Datum Software’s marketing growth through strategic planning, development and oversight of every facet of our brand identity including social media, web site, e-mail marketing and company blog. You’ll create and measure multimedia recruitment marketing campaigns that tell a unified brand story, while differentiating Datum Software and increasing our candidate engagement.
What You’ll Do
- You must have strong creative and professional writing skills to create content marketing campaigns several marketing channels.
- Develop communications strategies and tactics to attract top talent to the organization using various tools such as search engines, e-mail, job boards, digital networking including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Google Analytics, Twitter and other emerging tools.
- Create engaging stories and visuals, this will include consultant testimonials, infographics/visuals, tweets, blog posts, photos and videos. Work cross-functionally with Recruiting, Sales and Government Divisions to gain assets, approvals and content.
- Proficiency with computers, especially latest Windows OS, latest Apple OS, content management software, social media platforms, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of WordPress.
- Assist the Marketing projects as needed.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing digital strategies and campaigns to drive engagement, leveraging Social Media, Behavioral and Geo-targeting, Search Engine Marketing and other innovative marketing techniques. Preferably in a business-to-consumer setting.
- Passion and intellectual curiosity for all things content marketing – you’ve maybe dabbled with recruitment marketing. Strong storytelling / copywriting / copy editing skills.
- Familiarity with design thinking and building personas, empathy maps, and user stories is a plus
- Strong sense of professionalism and judgment in response to issues in the public social media space.
- A great eye for detail and can articulate the specifics of quality, on-brand design.
Datum Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position.