Looking for a candidate who can understand the requirements quickly and leverage his/her AWS skills to build and deliver CI/CD scripts independently and ensure that it works perfectly.
Top 3 :
a.) CI/CD on AWS
b.) AWS architecture and various components like S3, API Gateway, Dynamo DB, Fargate etc
c.) SQL, Java and PySpark
BASIC FUNCTIONS: This position requires working/hands-on knowledge of build automation and CI/CD pipelines on AWS architecture.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for
a) Developing , maintain and support Continuous Integration and Delivery scripts/deployment files/packages (YAML,JSON, Docker etc)for Dev,QC and Prod environments.
b) Developing automation framework for cloud infrastructure deployments on AWS
- AWS product knowledge and understanding of product features
- Knowledge of cloud security and identity best practices
- Experience of working with enterprise IT and implementing cloud solutions
- Implementing and operating the AWS cloud platforms
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services
- Experience in creating cloud cost models and running cloud readiness assessments
The position should have the ability to work on individual pieces of work and solve problems including the design of the program flow of individual pieces of code, effective coding, and unit testing without much hand-holding.
-6+ yrs of software engineering experience is needed.
-Be able to understand the needs and build AWS components independently.
-Be able to communicate prolifically and ensure seamless development and transition to -Quality Engineering teams and others.
-BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• At least 2+ yrs of hands on experience on CI/CD on Git or equivalent and AWS deployments, troubleshooting, security configuration
• 3+ yrs of working experience with
- S3, DynamoDB
• 5+ yrs of hands-on experience with SQL or any other data query language. Programming background preferred with Big data languages (PySpark, Java)
• UNIX command line experience