Seeking a Senior Developer to help us with our client with a cloud(azure) migration, in addition to design and development and maintenance of Java/J2EE applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required.
• 8+ years’ experience required
Must Have Technical Skills:
• DevOps(GitLab/GitHub) 3 years
• Cloud Technologies(Azure, AWS, GCP) – Highly Desirable
• Java/J2EE 6-8 years
• Spring Boot and Spring Framework (Web/WS/mvc/security) 3 -5 years
• SOAP/REST Webservices 5 years
• MySQL 5 years
• Web Server (tomcat, JBoss) 3 years.
• Experience with Java 8 and above required.
• Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Framework (web/ws/mvc/security/data/test)
• Experience with Containers, Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience with SOAP/REST Webservices required.
• Experience with App servers (tomcat, JBoss) required.
• Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines using GitHub/GitLab required.
• Experience with SQL(JPA, Hibernate, complex SQL query) required.
• Experience with one of the Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure
• Experience with Java web technology Angular/React JS, Type script (Node JS)
• Experience with XML, Junit (Mockito), contract testing for REST web
• Experience with software architecture, system tuning, continuous integration
• Experience with Application monitoring (statsd, collectd, Graphite and Graphana)
• Experience with ELK stack ( LogStash, Kibana and Elastic)
• Project level leadership and Object Oriented design methodology experience
• Must be a faster learner and multi-tasker
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the design, build, or maintenance of Java/J2EE web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media
• Migrate and develop applications in Cloud
• Supervise the writing, design, or editing Java/J2EE application
• Create DevOps pipelines in gitLab/github
• Containerization, running the application in Kubernetes.
• Review problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and approve the correction of the problem
• Advise and direct management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions
• Direct development or validation of test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces
• Maintain an understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education