The Brand Analyst will partner with strategic suppliers and our client's merchants to drive a best-in-class online customer retail experience and grow the brand's business on our client's website. This role will build strong business relationships with suppliers and enhance the brand's online presence to improve conversion, drive online traffic, and grow sales. The position will be responsible for analyzing the brand's online performance and for identifying opportunities for improvement in areas such as product assortment, digital content, inventory and returns. The Digital Brand Analyst will also ensure that new and promotional items are optimized and offer support when suppliers need help with online and system troubleshooting. This role will also be responsible for understanding customer behavior, building strategic plans and leading presentations with supplier and online merchandising partners to gain alignment on planned initiatives. In support of the Lowe's omnichannel retail strategy, this role will partner with cross-functional groups (i.e., Online Merchandising, Center of Excellence (“COE”) Product Set Up, IT/ Digital Operations, Search and Navigation, Creative, Product Management, User Experience,) to identify process improvement opportunities that will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and growth.
• Analyze customer behavior and pain points to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion (e.g., Q&A, reviews, click-through, surveys, heat maps).
• Conduct Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) keyword analysis and update online content to drive incremental traffic. Complete root cause analysis on key performance indicators.
• Cultivate and maintain strong supplier and cross-functional partner relationships by being the primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance.
• Build and lead complex presentations with suppliers and merchants to gain alignment on strategic plans.
• Create project plans, gain alignment with online merchandising/supplier and drive execution.
• Build system knowledge and expertise by participating in training classes and executing project work.
• Identify opportunities to delegate project work to cross functional partners and track progress.
• Commerce – Cross-sell/upsell, bundling, competitive analysis, sales performance forecasting, base-level reporting and insights, assortment expansion and root cause analysis
• Content – Enhanced content (A+) auditing, image optimization, premium content (360, videos) auditing and spec optimization
• Customer Engagement – Review optimization, Q&A engagement, customer scoring and analysis
• Execution – Issue prioritization and management
• Marketing – Promotional execution and bullet selling
• Search & Browse – SEO execution, search and browse analytics, navigation attribution and Lowe’s Product Detail (“LPD”) optimization
• Supply Chain – Vendor direct fulfillment
• UX – Brand page optimization
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.