Our Client is looking for a dev ops engineer to help progress and develop our next generation telematics solutions.
We receive terabytes of data daily from a varied and growing number of sources including real-time systems. Our microservice architecture processes this data in performant and cost-efficient manner for 24x7 reliability to our customers.
This position will continue streamlining our systems, capabilities and products by expanding our automation and infrastructure as code and empowering delivery team ownership of applications and services
• 5+ years of Software Engineering or Systems Administration experience
• 2+ years of working with Application or Information Security teams
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• AWS certification (preferred)
Required Skills and Experience:
• Terraform or other infrastructure as code solutions (Cloudformation, Azure Resource Templates, Ansible, etc)
• Delivering self-service infrastructure
• Knowledge of microservices/monolithic architecture
• Containerized systems to run environments (Fargate, Kubernetes, ECS, Docker, etc)
• An interest in SRE topics like SLOs and SLIs
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Distributed application experience
• Cloud technologies and products (AWS preferred)
• Work with teams Implementing/expanding DevOps principles, practices and methodologies.
• Interface with team members to finalize requirements.
• Work with internal and external customers.
• Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure, systems and disaster recovery methodologies.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.”