• Responsible for Kenexa BrassRing (current system) configuration for maintenance/break-fix, enhancements and projects
• Will be a member of a team responsible for maintaining the current ATS (applicant tracking system) while we work towards implementing a new global solution
• Participate and lead multiple phases of testing for TA technology projects
• Create and maintain business requirements, procedural documentation, and process flow documents to support our TA Technology projects and initiatives
• Partners with internal team members with the development of training for end-users
• Troubleshoot system errors and issues as they arise and assess options for resolution.
• 1-2 years of experience supporting Kenexa BrassRing is preferred; 3+ years of supporting any applicant tracking system is required;
• Familiar with the recruiting process from applicant to hire
• Excellent organizational, analytical, time-management and project management skills.
• Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines.
• High level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data, business information and initiatives;
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges is required;
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time;
• Motivated and driven self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.