Risk Assessment Analyst
Long Term Contract
Project: Information Security solution security reviews (Gap Analysis) for multiple projects.
6-10 years of experience in information technology security programs, audits, controls, and/or risk assessments
Participate in Information Assurance Leader activities including but not limited to security assessments, gap analysis, consultation and process improvements. Work across multiple portfolios, projects, and technology areas in assessing internal and third-party solutions.
- Track identified findings of non-compliance with standards to remediation or to an acceptable level of risk.
- Support the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and deployment of security systems/devices used to safeguard the organization’s information assets.
- Responsible for analyzing the information security environment and assisting with the development of security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. Provide accurate and up-to-date security metrics to senior management.
- Experience in reviewing security controls for solutions involving application development, application support, and / or infrastructure services Foundational knowledge of common security control frameworks, e.g., ISO, NIST, CIS Controls Basic understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to all levels of organization
- Ability to influence with or without authority to achieve desired outcomes Balance and successfully manage competing priorities
- Keep abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations etc. in order to advise others of optimal sourcing opportunities
- Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution Team
- Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.