Sr Developer #29576 TechOps
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #29576|
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 or more years' experience in global system support
• 4 or more years' experience in Information Technology
• 3 or more years' experience working with SAP HANA Modeling
• 4 or more years working with data warehousing solutions and experience with data warehouse modeling methodologies and tools
• 4 or more years of experience managing a complex database environment including all aspects of architecture
• Extensive hands-on experience managing data from multiple data sources like SAP ERP and Non SAP system.
• Exposure to SAP HANA Modeling on SAP ERP modules like Finance, Sales & Distribution, Material Management, and Purchasing.
• Basic understanding of SAP ERP table structures of FI and Purchasing modules
• Exposure to at least one of the BI analytical tools (Webi, Lumira, Tableau, Design Studio)
• Exposure and a basic understanding of data provisioning tools like SLT, SRS
• Exposure to public clouds such as AWS, Azure, or GCP – preferably AWS
• Primarily work with SAP HANA but flexible and open to using AWS based data and analytics services including Lambda, S3, Athena, Glue
• Experience building enterprise-scale data and analytics solutions
• High degree of 'learning agility' with the ability to readily consume and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills to articulate model designs
• Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management, and vendors
• Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.)
• Build cloud-based data solutions housing data from various data sources, including RDMS, files, events, and APIs
• Design and develop RESTful APIs to ingest and retrieve data to/from centralized datastore
• Design and develop self-service solutions for documentation, data catalogs, dashboards, reports, and integration
• Develop and maintain data models using the client's data modeling strategy utilizing SAP HANA Modeling
• Facilitate modeling sessions and design walk-through reviews with development team members
• Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure project and data requirements alignment of business solution definition & technical architecture
• Provide highly innovative and ingenious solutions
• Lead troubleshooting efforts on complex performance tuning problems
• Communicate and articulate model designs to peers, customers, and governance teams
• Demonstrate BI (Business Intelligence) Analytical tools skillset
• Develop test plans to ensure quality and accuracy within the CDL solution.
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation that captures design strategy across data models.