Tactical Product Owner/Agile BA #29597
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #29597|
Tactical Product Owner/Agile BA
Do you have superior analytical skills, ability to build relationships with product owners and business stakeholders and partner in defining features to deliver? If you are a highly motivated individual, with genuine interest in technology and interested in continuously delivering valuable features to our customers then join our client.
We are seeking a strong Agile Business Analyst, who has worked in agile/scrum/kanban environment, partnered with business stakeholders (Product Owners, Product Managers) in defining agile requirements (Epics/Stories) and enabling agile teams to deliver incrementally.
• Partner with Product Owner and ensure: Release and Sprint backlogs are always prioritized for the Scrum Team to deliver sprint to sprint.
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on
• Translate Product Owner/Product Manager visions into meaningful Epics and Stories so that the scrum team can incrementally deliver.
• Assist Product Owner with prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Assist Product Owner with backlog management, iteration planning, and grooming of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Owner and Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Ability to write necessary stories to deliver functionality, such as user interaction stories, or system integration stories or API level stories. Willingness and aptitude to identify technical requirements and translate to adequate technical stories (eg: API creation, integrations, code refactoring, etc).
• Lead story grooming sessions or requirements clarifications sessions.
• Partner with UX to ensure capturing UX requirements and needs into stories.
• Leading root cause analysis of production issues and identifying resolution and preventative steps.
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends