Sr Front End Developer
Long term contract
6 + years of experience required.
- Leading the technical scrum team and implementing hands-on the front ends associated with the technical designs for product/project teams.
- Leading technical efforts in the scrum team, including in the creation of quality in our delivery.
- Ensuring the team develops with quality measuring via clean pipelines, and 90%+ coverage.
- Mentoring and elevating your teammates to be stronger engineers by staying ahead with technology evolution and educating the team.
- Transforming business requirements into application architectures.
- Determining feasibility & scalability of front-end solutions, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions for customer problems.
- Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed.
- Technical definition and implementation for analytics, error logging/tracking, and other key functional customer interactions on the client website.
- UI Design reviews for feasibility, tech design, and impact analysis.
- Develop sustainable, accessibility compliant solutions.
- Long term technical debt resolutions, debt prevention & code reviews.
- Analysis and implementation of Performance/Stability/Reliability/Architecture initiatives.
- Research & Development of POCs & innovative new ideas for customer interactions with the client.
- Assisting in defining alternate solutions for the business problems and providing estimates for potential new workstreams.
- Creating a learning culture by establishing, sharing, and enforcing best practices and lessons learned.
Must Have Skills:
- Express JS jQuery UI testing
- E2E testing Jasmine Karma Protractor PhantomJS Jest Cypress Application bundlers Webpack (optional) SystemJS Task runners Grunt, Gulp, etc
- CSS 3/Frameworks Bootstrap v3/v4
- Foundation CSS SaaS
- Expertise in Web Components
- Expertise in CI servers and Continuous Integration and Delivery, eg: Jenkins
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes Web-app monitoring libraries, eg: sumologic,
- Adobe Analytics,
- TrackJS Focus on Test Driven Development Quality forward development practices, with automation at forefront for continuous quality Performant sites focused on optimal time to interact for end consumers, and continuous focus on improvement of that Secure sites that adhere to best practices for information security.
- Ability to write, execute and visualize test results.
- Code organization and bundling for coherent packaging.
- Continuous improvement journey with logging and error tracking/handling
- Performance optimization, dynamic loading and caching at significant scale UI Grids, Responsive Web Design, using Figma to interact with visual design.