Adobe CQ5 Developer
Long term contract
Does the challenge and ownership that comes from leading and driving large, cross-organizational projects and initiatives for a multi-billion dollar website excite you?
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions?
We foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We take ideas from their initial stages right through to production collaborating closely all the way. Come join us as we continue to change the world of airline e-commerce.
The AEM CQ5 Developer will be part of a senior engineering team that has strong experience delivering world-class digital solutions. You will play a key client-facing role on Adobe projects, working alongside our User Experience, Design and Engineering teams. If you are interested in a position where you will work with enterprise-class web content management systems, then this is the ideal position.
Hiring Manager Need:
- Dedication - Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. Will do what it takes to get things done.
- Knowledge of Software Development - Involves knowing the agile approach to developing software including practice, concepts, technology, and methodology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.Knowledge and experience with new and upcoming devOps technologies, tools and trends.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
- Programming Ability - Ability to effectively write code (e.g., in one or more languages) in order to develop effective and efficient solutions to computing needs.
- Solution Oriented - Maintains a positive attitude oriented towards coming up with solutions and developing new approaches, doesn’t let distractions get in the way, isn’t overwhelmed with problems/ issues.
- Communication Skills- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level.
- Integrity and Trust - Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
Front end design, develop, and test new templates, components, and applications as extensions of the Adobe CQ5 WCM product to support client’s business requirements.
New WCM capabilities would include:
- localization of content;
- dynamic data display modules;
- new pop-ups and modals;
- enhanced social media capabilities;
- responsive web development;
- integration with latest UI frameworks like node.js, bootstrap and angularJS;
- Upgrade to new AEM versions;
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components in AEM 6.1 and above.
- Experience with node.js desired
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Entry Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field. Previous airline experience ideal.
- Ability to work within an Agile model.
- Experience building computer software within the Airline business a plus.