Informatica/Data Stage System Administrator #29757
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #29757|
Informatica/DataStage Systems Administrator
They are looking for Informatica/DataStage Support Administrator who has worked with Data Back up , server patch-up, working with the users who have challenges working on different queries and problem solving.
Someone should have good working experience in security, SSO notes, , upgrades. He will be working with variety of teams , onsite and offshore.
Key role is good to have Informatica/DataStage experience connecting with different kind of Databases such as Oracle, DB2LUW, DB2 z/OS, Sybase, MS SQL Server, SAP HANA, SQL etc.
Person must have good working experience in Kanban and Agile environments.
They have to have strong knowledge and experience of Linux Shell scripts, cronjobs, Linux commands. Windows O/S will NOT work.
- Experience working with Business Users and Developers to understand their requirements in using the Data Integration & Analytic Tools
- Proven troubleshooting skills and working the issue until a resolution is found. Working experience with Cloud environment is HUGE plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Informatica and/or DataStage Administrator is responsible for administrating and supporting the Data Integration and Analytics Tools
- Server patching activities to support OS and Security upgrades and vulnerabilities
- Working with Business Users and Developers to enable access to our BI Tools and Data Platforms
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR/WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Informatica and/or DataStage Administrator position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field
- 6+ years of experience required for ETL Tools Administration of Informatica and/or DataStage
- Strong knowledge and experience of Linux Shell scripts, cronjobs, Linux commands
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL to support relational database connectivity specifically Teradata, and other DBMS (Oracle, DB2LUW, DB2 z/OS, Sybase, MS SQL Server, SAP HANA)
- Experience working with Business users and Developers to understand their requirements in using the Data Integration & Analytic Tools
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Capable of managing/prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent and concise written communication and verbal communication that is clear and easily understood for resolving issues
- Experience as System Admin for other Analytics Tools (such as SAS, Tableau, Python, Cognos, Hyperion/Brio, etc.)
- AWS Cloud experience
- Able to meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a team setting
- Comfortable with agile tools such as VersionOne (what client uses), or similar tools like Rally, Jira, etc.
- Collaborative attitude to working with other team members and able to mentor other system administrators who are just learning BI Tools and technologies
- Successful candidate must be a self-motivator and be able to perform work with little guidance or instructions
- Ideal candidate must have a commitment to learning and staying abreast of technical advances