IT System Analyst/Project Manager
|Location: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio|
|ID Number: #SMEII-SAOH|
IT Systems Analyst/Project Manager
Datum Software, Inc. Government Solutions (GS) is seeking a qualified candidate to support the USAF Program Management Office (PMO) in facilitating the Depot Maintenance Accounting Production System (DMAPS) program transition from a waterfall development methodology to an agile methodology. You will facilitate, develop strategy, plan, schedule, and provide PMO guidance while working directly with the Government Agile Team and Scrum groups, DMAPS PMO, Development/Sustainment Contractor, Datum Subject Matter Experts (SME), and other organizations as required.
Additionally, you will be required to gain hands-on experience and knowledge of the DMAPS program. You will work directly with our Datum SME Team who are experts in the functionality of DMAPS. They will also provide you on-the-job Training.
Candidate must have the following experience/expertise:
• Leading/directing a program from waterfall to agile
• Guiding team personnel in the development of agile user stories
• Jira/Jira Administration
• ISMT knowledge required to transition ISMT data into user stories in Jira
• AFLCMC BES processes and procedures
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Candidate must be capable of:
• Working independently and without direct supervision
• Motivating and leading teams towards a common goal of transitioning from waterfall to agile
Candidate will be required to:
• Train via OJT with Team SMEs to gain understanding of DMAPS
• Simultaneously work agile and DMAPS tasks
• A minimum current National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI) or ability to obtain a NACI that will be initiated by the USAF
• Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Fairborn Ohio. Current work is being performed via teleworking, but plans are in place to eventually relocate back on-site to the Government facility.
Datum Software Inc. (GS) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.