Sr Full Stack Java Developer
Long Term Contract
AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE ACS
Part ll Skills Requirement
3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
• 3+ Experience in API management tools like Apigee Edge in designing API facades, designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
• Experience with AWS hosted Microservices/Applications or AWS API Gateway would be a plus
• Expert level knowledge of REST API/Microservices and patterns
• Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills, customer service skills, customer focus
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
• Using and implementing Apigee Edge for the full API lifecycle management
• Implementing API policies and transformation using Apigee Edge
• Design and development of RESTful API
• Generate swagger and other API documentation
6 + years of experience required
The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems. Developer (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development refers to Mobility and TPF.
-Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
-Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
-Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
'-Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
-Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
-Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects. '
-Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
-Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
-Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
-Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.